For the Crownpoint Group, we positioned and marketed 221 Bergen, an intimate boutique style condominium in Harrison, N.J. The city of Harrison has transformed itself from an industrial town to one attractive to young professionals who desire access to NYC for work and entertainment but who seek a better rental value than Manhattan, Hoboken and Jersey City can offer.
- 221 Bergen had to go head-to-head with new construction competitors offering larger buildings with a full array of lifestyle amenities.
- Located away from the main thoroughfare, the building did not have significant drive-by traffic.
- We positioned 221 Bergen as a secure, intimate, boutique-style community of only 50 units per building.
- We identified the lifestyle amenities most desired by our target renter, and included them with no additional amenities fee.
- We designed compelling on-site signage, as well as large banners announcing luxury rentals that could be seen clearly from the NYC Direct NJ Transit Train line and Route 280.
- We designed a targeted digital marketing campaign for the young professional.
- We also reached out to potential buyers through ads and a 221 Bergen website.
- We issued press releases in New Jersey and the New York metro area.
- 35% leased in the first month and fully leased in 8 months