Each year, the New Jersey Builders Association hosts the Sales and Marketing Awards to celebrate and honor the most creative, successful sales and marketing efforts in NJ homebuilding. At the 32nd annual SAM Awards, held at Harrah’s Resort in Atlantic City on April 2, 2019, Coldwell Banker New Homes brought home a baker’s dozen awards.
1. Grand Award Best Marketing Program: CB New Homes ***3rd Consecutive Year***
2. Best Marketing Strategy: CB New Homes
3. Marketing Director of the Year: David Schoner, Vice President of CB New Homes
Dave brings over thirty years of experience to the table leading successful teams in acquisition analysis, product development, marketing strategy, and sales and leasing of residential developments in NJ, CT, PA, and NY state. He has previously won this pinnacle of marketing excellence award in 2003, 2014, 2015, 2016, and 2018.
4. Salesperson of the Year: Sharon Bloodgood
5. Leasing Rookie of the Year: Francesca Azzara
6. Community of the Year over $450K: Townhomes at Mariner’s Pointe ***2-Time Winner***
7. Best Attached Home over $450K: Townhomes at Mariner’s Pointe
8. Best Green Project: Madison Place
9. Best Website for a Midrise Community: Madison Place
10. Best Ad for a Midrise Community: Madison Place
11. Best Brochure for a Midrise Community: Madison Place
12. Best Interior Merchandising: Townhomes at Mariner’s Pointe
13. Best Brochure for an Attached Community: Townhomes at Mariner’s Pointe
This year marks our 23rd year serving the homebuilding industry with in-depth research; targeted product, pricing, and marketing strategies; and professional sales and leasing services. We are proud to be recognized by the New Jersey Builders Association for being the best at what we do!
Here are a few photos from the 2019 SAM Awards, a night we won’t soon forget: